HAIRFINITY Infinite Edges Serum is an intense infusion of vitamins and active botanicals that nourishes targeted areas to promote healthy hair. This effective scalp conditioner will revitalize the delicate, weak and overworked areas of your hair. Daily use of HAIRFINITY Infinite Edges Serum is an effective way to nourish and condition your hairline.
- hyaluronic acid restores hydration & helps retain optimal moisture
- hydrolyzed wheat protein adds volume and improves smoothness for stronger, shinier hair
- peptides work to improve the overall health of hair follicles
- white tea and grapeseed extracts contain polyphenols, which help eliminate free radicals
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 helps to slow the appearance of aging by improving hydration of the hair follicle. Studies have shown this ingredient to strengthen the link between the hair bulb and the follicle by stimulating the body’s collagen production. This helps the hair remain intact for a greater proportion of the anagen phase.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 is a keratin-stimulating peptide that works from the hair follicle to help protect and correct from the inside, thus promoting stronger hair and less breakage.
- Grapeseed Stem Cell Extract (Vitis Vinifera Fruit Cell Culture Extract) is a naturally occurring botanical that promotes healthy keratinocyte development.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant that conditions and helps hair retain moisture for a fuller and thicker appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) attracts and retains moisture, which helps hair appear shinier and more supple while minimizing breakage and brittleness.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein seals in moisture, adds volume and improves smoothness to give your hair shine and a healthy appearance. Also softens for improved elasticity, flexibility and durability so hair is less prone to breakage.
- Phospholipids are molecules that help provide protection and hydration to cells. They are organized in a bi-layer with one side being hydrophilic (attracts water), while the other side is hydrophobic (repels water). This means that phospholipids absorb water.
- Oleanolic Acid is a conditioning agent that contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has calming properties to guard against irritation.
- White Tea Leaf Extract (Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract) contains antioxidant polyphenols, which help eliminate free radicals. Natural protection from environmental damage.
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Rose Water (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) contains antibacterial properties.
- Castor Oil (PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil) is an emollient and conditioning oil that soothes and nourishes hair and scalp.
- Allantoin is extracted from the comfrey plant and is known for it’s soothing properties. Helps calm, moisturize, and protect the hair.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is a known antioxidant that reduces free radical damage and helps protect hair.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) is an antioxidant that reduces free radical damage and assists in the maintenance of healthy cells in our skin and hair.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair health by protecting follicles.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5) helps promote hair’s flexibility and durability.
Recommended for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair. Free of mineral oil, petroleum, and parabens. Fragrance free.
Directions: Apply to hairline as needed daily.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine